TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

a little kiddo..



hey readers..missing me x?..haha..sorry for no updates recently..it's just happen i have no idea what to write and my fingers seems lazy wanna type out words and my brain too busy to think..LOL..anyway, this time i wanna share my pic when i was a kid..haha..u see me there?..god..i'm like the tallest and biggest kid there..at my age..my friends seems too small compare to me, right?..haha..well, there's nothing i can do about it..but now, they are growing bigger than me seriously..but of course..some still remain smaller than me in term of height..haha..see the guy beside me. he's the one who upload this pic at his fb..damn!..envy of his fair look..too fair, don't u think so?..macam anak cina lah ko ni, hanif..XDD



at first when i saw this pic, i was like "giler lah ko ada lagi gambar ni"..haha..it has been more than 15 years..woah..time..why u fly so fast?..*sigh*..i miss old days..


and i crop this..for fun..LOL


No comments:

Blogroll!~