HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR BELOVED YONG BAE!!..HOPE THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE UNDERTAKINGS AND MAY YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH TONS OF VICTORIES IN YOUR CAREER..SARANGHAE AND FIGHTING!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Super Junior has sweeped various weekly music charts with their 4th album.
On the 13th, Super Junior has conquered daily charts in various CD sales charts including Hot Tracks and Yes24 and even conquered weekly charts (Second week of May.)
Super Junior who has gotten a lot of attention with the pre-order sales of 200000 CDs has sold over 70000 CDs at Hanteo Chart becoming the top CD sales in the shortest time in 2010 showing their power as the album king.
Meanwhile, Super Junior is gaining many people’s attention with their masculine appearances and charismatic performance at the comeback stage. Afterward, they are expected to actively continuing to promote “Miinah.”
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
shouted by aizamia boojaejoong at 12:19 AM
Credit: 海世代 HEYFISHERE
Translated by minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Reup/Shared by minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Distribute by: Twelfs.com + aizamia@blogspot
1. During one of the recording, Donghae’s magician’s handkerchief wasn’t placed properly and almost fell out of his pocket halfway.
2. During one of the recording, Donghae’s shoelace was untied, he keep staring at his foot the whole time, luckily he discovered it early and did not trip.
3. During rest-time, Donghae was ‘fighting’ with Eunhyuk, playing all the way. In the end, Eunhyuk put his arm around Donghae’s neck (hugged Donghae by the neck) <3
4. Our Heenim, today isn’t that high-spirited. Seemed to think what he is wearing isn’t good. At the start, he doesn’t want to turn his head over when they were greeting the fans on stage. He even asked the ELFs whether his shirt is ok = =
5. Heenim’s eyes looked so luring. It is electrifying…
6. Halfway during recording, some fans are shouting faintly “Milky Skin Kim Heechul”, in the end, Heechul heard it and says softly “Saranghaeyo~”. The fans then continued “Kim Hee Chul~”
7. During the first recording, during his slide, Kyuhyun did not do it correctly and “over-slide”. He made a slight “oh oh” sound. During the third recording, he wasn’t that stable too. Please be careful.
1. Hyukjae was totally handsome in the last dance part, everyone was shouting “Lee Hyukjae Lee Hyukjae”. Then Leeteuk and Shindong heard it and acted angry, shouting “HaJiMa” (don’t do it), then everyone started shouting “Shin Donghee Shin Donghee”. Then its our Donghae’s turn to be upset. He walked over and shouted “HaJiMa”. Then everyone started shouting “Lee Donghae Lee Donghae”. Our little boy got his aim, and he smiled very happily. He even stick his tongue out and showed an “ok” sign
2. At one part of the dance, Donghae turned around to face the fans and showed the ‘victory-sign’. When he turned back again, he turned into the cool man and started dancing handsome-ly again.
3. When the recording ended, Donghae and Eunhyuk hugged, and they continued hugging each other while walking down the stage (walked like a crab).
4. When Ryeowook came out from the 3D-stage prop (those that watched will notice the “cube-like” prop on stage?), he bumped his head on the prop and “ah~”. One of the members came over and asked him if he is alright.
5. Before the music started playing, Sungmin keep shaking his butt and Eunhyuk went over and whacked Sungmin’s butt. Super cute. After that, Sungmin still continue shaking his butt. Then some fans shouting “Sungmin oppa, don’t do it~” then he stopped.
6. When the third recording ended, everyone thought it is ok and they can leave already, in the end someone requested for another time. Leeteuk says “Then let’s do it again”, and told ELF “Isn’t it good?” <– saying that ELF can watch it again.
7. Leeteuk even asked the fans if there is any fans from China. In the end, not only Chinese fans, Korean fans also raised their hands screaming “ME ME ME”
shouted by aizamia boojaejoong at 12:12 AM
Reporter : Park Kun-ouc kun1112@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Shared at TwELFs.com + aizamia@blogspot
Lee Teuk, leader of Korean idol group Super Junior, has said the group will do its best to promote its latest album although making a comeback with only 10 of its original 13 members.
The singer made the remark during an interview with Asia Economic Daily on Friday ahead of staging their comeback performance on KBS’ weekly music show “Music Bank”, referring to members Kang-in, Kibum and Hangeng taking a break from the group.
Kang-in is planning to enter the army to fulfill his mandatory two-year military service, Kibum is focusing on his acting career and Hangeng is currently embroiled in a legal battle with SM.
“Many people asked if we are starting to lose our light or if we would no longer be showing a variety of performances which was our strength,” the singer said. “But we will try to put those worries to sleep through our activities…… The team is getting along better than ever.”
He added that Kang-in decided to take a break from his career and go to the military both for himself and for the team. He stressed that the other members were not against Kang-in in continuing his career after he got caught drunk driving last October.
Lee appeared confident about the new album, saying that they had received about 200,000 advanced orders for the record, compared to 150,000 orders they had gotten for the group’s previous chart-topping album “Sorry, Sorry.”
Super Junior — composed of members Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun — debuted in December 2005 with their first studio album titled “SuperJunior05 (TWINS)”.
They became a K-pop phenomenon across Asia, thanks to the success of their subsequent albums “Don’t Don” (2007) and “Sorry, Sorry” (2009), and held two sold-out concert tours in 2008 and 2009 titled “The 1st Asia Tour – Super Show” and “Super Show 2″.
Their latest single “BONAMANA”, the title track from the fourth record, has been sweeping various K-pop music charts since it was released on May 10.
shouted by aizamia boojaejoong at 12:06 AM