TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My loyal followers and friends..




this pic indicates there are more than 50 people put their links to my site..=D and to them..i feel honoured that you guys willing to drop by at my blog..^^


as for my followers..am not that good in blogging and exchange links but it's the best way to make people recognize you..drop by at their blog..leave comments and follow them..=D now look..i've surpass the 100 marks..hehe..thanks guys..it shows that my blog always been visited and am happy for that..i can share my interest with u guys..^^

2 comments:

syazidris said...

Currently got 9 followers, some of them even willing to follow me suddenly >_<

so happy la, since ada gak yg interested~

but if we just drop by ONCE and said "blogwalking~" and all of those, i think it wont work. -.-

aizamia boojaejoong said...

haha..actually some of them do update ur post..it just that they don't comment it or leave their saying in the cbox..=D
dun worry..write more and more people will notice bout ur blog..^^

Blogroll!~