I don't know whether u guys notice it or not but as for me i have find some events and situations that somehow i know Allah has helped me and He loves me a lot...Alhamdulillah..
1. as for JYJ showcase..He finally let me go to the event..ya know what..it's a miracle..i thought i couldn't go for some reason but He made another reason till i can go to the showcase..it's complicated to be explained here..*and as for this i've promised to fast in a day as a repay..we call it as a 'puasa nazar'..=D
2. He made me born in this beautiful family..i'm so grateful having Abd Rahim n Sarah Rauf as my parents and Mohd Khairi, Khairiyah, Nur Amirah n Nur Aisyah as my siblings and others for my relatives.my family is not from a rich one but we live in modesty..my mom said..always be grateful coz we are living this way..there's a reason why..Allah may not gives us rich in terms of money and assets but He gaves us other things to be treasured..^^
3. He knows i love kpop too much so He made me not being so fond in buying other things..if not i guess my money will be drained and wasted..haha..
4. He made me not-so-pretty-girl maybe coz He knows that if let say i'm categorized among the pretty ones..i will be so proud and never be down-to-earth-girl or girl-next-door-like..so, am grateful for being like this..and i think by being this way..i can learn more about other people..^^
5. Allah answered almost to all my prayers..Alhamdulillah..what i've always wanted..i will get..it's not on the spot but yeah..some of them will take time..^^
6. in terms of friends..i've experienced so many times..hurm..how i'm going to say this ya..ok..here's an example..i saw a girl/guy and on that time in my mind will be thinking like "i'm going to make friend with him/her one day" and seriously they are my friends now..including my crush..*sshh, he doesn't know that i like him*..XDD
7. do u guys believe that i will get my consequences an instant if i disobey my mom's words??..haha..i'm not pulling your legs guys..but it does happen..example, my mom asked me to help her in the kitchen and i kinda yelled at her.."Yes, MOM!..but at the same time in my mind saying *aish..am so lazy*..and when the time i wanna go to her in the kitchen, i must be tripped or accidentally hit something that make me go 'ouch'..XDD *well, i take that as a reminder from God that doesn't want me to be a bad daughter*..haha
8. Last but not least..the most important thing that i wanna say..i'm so grateful for being a Muslim and may Allah protect me and strengthen my heart that enables me to row my boat traveling across the waves in the ocean of life...^^