TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm here~



1st of all..i'm so damn happy i can online again but not totally lah since i'm not onlining at home..was desperately go to cc to online..hahaha..missing my friends, families here..esp cf members..1st thing that i did when coming here was popping in cf..haha..24 messages in my inbox..pheww..quite a moment to read all of them..haha..after that visiting my blog at AL..i'm so grateful that my fams keeping my blog alive..luv ya all ne~..i cannot do much stuff today..and i juz watched dong bang perofrmances at golden disk..as usual..they are awesome..i need to catch up too many things but sadly i can't do so..so i juz do whatever i think it's important..and my blogspot, friendster, multiply, myspace..the comments and you guys blogs..i'm so sorry that i can't reply yours comment now neither dropping words at you blogs..m(__)m...

i will replied all comments and visiting blogs after my bro done setting up my wireless back..onlining already been my routine and habit..so, it's obviuosly something that i can't never do..

lastly..to all my followers, readers, friends and families..i will see you about next 2 weeks since my house is still under renovation..

No comments:

Blogroll!~