TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

damn my economics!



ok..feel like posting something today..
my economics trial exam was a mess!!!..
omg!!..i feel soo urrgghh...depressed, frustrated, pissed n whatsoever..
actually the quests quite easy but it's me..yes..me..so lazy wanna revise dat topic..
ha..then in the exam they gave quests based on that topic the most..made me like..wth!!??..
but what to do..i answered what i knew..
and this time..i left 2 quests empty..
20 marks gone..just like that!..
m(__)m....so, what have i decided??
this fiday..is our last paper..
then my friends and i planned to study that paper very hard..=)
but still i dunnoe whether i can pass or not..huhu..
wish me luck again even i know maybe luck is avoiding me right now..aigo~

on the other hand..
i still can't get enought of the merotic fever!!!
oh my~..hotness..hotness..
jaejoong, yunnie, minnie, chunnie n susu..they already grown up..
i can't wait to get my album..
sure i'll stay all day n nite watching them..hahaha..

till then..

No comments:

Blogroll!~