TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

the story behind today competition...

erm, today i've participated in sahibba competition which is kind of the same like scrabbles.....
got 3rd place...hahaha....
and 'he' also participated in it too......ok..
this 'he'...i've watched for him like 2-3 months now...
just dun be able to speak with him yet....
hahaha...'he' is my dongsaeng coz he is 5th former actually...
but i like to see his face ler......tall, handsome, smart boy....haha
ok....after i've finish my game...i went to 'his' table..watching 'him' playing....
that time...i wanna try to interact with 'him'.....just like that only lah...
dun get me wrong ok...my fren was playing in 'his' group..so pretend to go and support my fren lah...hahaha....but actually i wanna see 'him'.....
ok..after all the games finished....laily called me and she told me something....
she said that 'he' was so bad....i mean...laily saw the way how 'he' behaved towards my fren during the game...she said.....i gotta believe in her...of course i believe her..she's my fren..best fren summore......
but i still dun mind...i wanna keep my eyes on 'him'.....hahahaha......

-whatever it is...'he' is still my dongsaeng~

No comments:

Blogroll!~