TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

ash has tagged me~

  1. 3 People who makes me laugh: CF PEOPLE, MY SISTERS N MY PARENTS...
  2. 3 Things I love: my motorola handphone, my pillow and my collections
  3. 3 Things I hate: accusing me w/o knowing the whole story, forcing me to do something that i don't want to and actions that irritate me much...
  4. 3 Things I don't understand: complicated stuff, why people are so narrow-minded n being childish and why am i so lazy..hahaha
  5. 3 Things on my desk: cellphone, stationary n notebook...
  6. 3 Things I'm doing right now : blogging, forum-ing n listening to dbsk new single-why have i fallen in love wif u.....*addicted*..haha
  7. 3 Things I wanna do before I die: wanna give a happy life to my parents, meeting dbsk esp jae and do whatever i want....hihi
  8. 3 Things I can do: understand things easily, playing tabletennis very well and very supportive cassie..haha
  9. 3 Things I can't do: fitting nice clothes lol, sleeping w.o radio on..haha..and living w/o internet..haha
  10. 3 Things I think you should listen to: korean songs, hindi songs too..haha..and ost from various dramas
  11. 3 Things you should never listen to: heavy n hard songs...songs that dun have any potential to be popular..haha...and songs dat meaningless....
  12. 3 Things I'd like to learn: hangul, other people culture and how to read people characteristics...
  13. 3 Favourite food: otohke??..i like to eat..haha..but i like nasi lemak, satay and anything that can be cooked..lol
  14. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: skyjuice, carbonated drinks and one more is...?
  15. 3 shows I watched as a kid: doraemon, sailormoon n sin-chan...hahaha
  16. 3 People I'm tagging : erica, phy unnie and yu~

No comments:

Blogroll!~