TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Monday, September 1, 2008

i'm so damn happy!



la la la~
juz heard me sang??..dat shows i'm happy..haha
yes!..after the whole day hurting my eyes in front of the pc..
finally..my blog is complete..keke..
erm, da banner..thought wanna change it..
it juz for a while..=)
when look to my blog..omg!..it's so kpop..haha..
but who cares..kpop is my addiction anyway..

i wanna change da wallie..
but i cannot..if da wallie change..
it will scroll and i want it to be fixed not repeating..
aigo~..but it's ok..if i do that..my page will be so messy..
i dun wanna dat to happen..
style like this i think ok edi..
got eye candy n rythm are already enough..
and i hope people who visit my blog they will like it here..=)

till then...

No comments:

Blogroll!~